About the role
Oberlo enables entrepreneurs to search and find products to sell online. It enables anyone to start a business without worrying about where and how they'll store and manage inventory. Over the last two years, we have helped thousands of entrepreneurs sell over 100 million products.
The team is growing and we're currently looking for highly motivated Customer Success Managers who are passionate about dropshipping and commerce.
This is a full-time position in our Vilnius office and we're only looking for the early birds who would like to work our morning shift 7AM - 4PM. This role is best suited to someone who wants grow with us for many years so long term dedication is preferred.
Your role and tasks will expand and change as the company evolves and grows. This is an entrepreneurial environment and things move quickly!
You'll need to (in no particular order)
- Be proficient with technology
- Care about the details
- Be a good communicator
- Have strong reading & writing skills
- Have a track record of being resourceful
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be empathetic
- Have blogging experience; established presence on Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn; and in-depth knowledge of Oberlo/Shopify
You'll get to:
- Have a huge impact on merchant businesses and their lives
- Learn how to run your own store first hand
- Teach people about the platform
- Interact with entrepreneurs from all over the world
- Be yourself
Although you will design your day-to-day routine, we estimate that you will spend:
- 80% of your time interacting with Oberlo users in 80+ countries around the world; managing support-side communication via Email/Chat on tools like Intercom and Zendesk.
- 20% of your time improving our onboarding and support practices by writing content for our Help Center and Blog; recording webinars and demo videos; and organizing other initiatives.
- An essential part of this role is to contribute to Oberlo product development by gathering customer feedback.
HOW TO APPLY:
We ask all our applicants to build a trial store. What a better way to get to know more about the product you’ll be working with?! We’re looking for stores that demonstrate the requirements listed above and below and that really gives us a sense of who you are and why you want to be a Customer Success Manager.
Shopify store requirements:
- Download one of the free themes.
- Upload products and sort them into collections.
- Create a drop-down menu.
- Install the Oberlo app into your store.
- On the About Us page write a bit about yourself and tell us about your experience with dropshipping and - eCommerce. Share a list of your favourite customer support or eCommerce blogs and books.
- Download the funniest video you have seen recently somewhere on your store.
-- Bonus: Design a logo for your store that represents you, your store, or both. There are some great free tools out there. Check out the Shopify Logo Generator.
Please note that this posting will close on September 16th, 2019 at 9am (EEST).
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.