|Specialty||Sales and Account Management|
About the role
Shopify has redefined commerce, raising the standard for how companies of all sizes sell their products and services online and off. With 800,000+ merchants in more than 175 different countries, and the most innovative platform on the market, we continue to grow rapidly while constantly looking for new ways to impact and disrupt markets.
We're looking for multiple Fulfilment Success Managers to help high-growth, high-volume merchants be even more successful by working with them to develop profitable and time-saving shipping and fulfilment solutions. You’ll do this through developing strong relationships with your merchants, and helping them with long-term solutions to one of their biggest roadblocks.
Ultimately, you’re here to understand their goals, and advise them on the best way to achieve those goals. You’ll provide merchants with guidance on best shipping/fulfilment practices, knowledge of industry trends, API support, insight into analytics and much more. You’re their partner in shipping and fulfilment, and in this role, you will truly help them grow their business.
You'll need to have;
- Customer success, client management, or relevant industry experience. You should be merchant-focused in all that you do.
- Experience in an operations-type role. (warehouse experience a plus!)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a relentless attention to detail
- A passion for commerce. Maybe you’ve built a store for a friend, or run your own business.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders. Relationship management is your secret weapon.
- Understanding of ecommerce best practices. You'll be the merchant's main point of contact for all big-picture support.
- Knowledge of the ecommerce ecosystem. There are many moving parts and you need to see how they fit together.
It would be great if you also have;
- A deep understanding of the Shopify platform. You’ll need to know Shopify inside and out.
- Experience running your own business. You know what it means to be an entrepreneur and can share your learnings with our merchants.
- Hands-on experience with shipping and fulfilment and/or a 3PL environment
You'll get to do things like;
- Create strong relationships with our merchants
- Recommend ways to best utilize the Shopify Shipping platform
- Point out areas for improvement, including opportunities for product adoption and implementing new Shopify features
- Triage technical issues to Shopify’s escalated Support teams
- Work with internal Shopify teams to advocate for merchants’ needs and requests
- Demonstrate an in depth understanding of industry trends
- Elevate the overall merchant experience
If you feel excited after reading this, then address your cover letter to Jonathan and click "Apply Now". We're looking forward to hearing from you!
This posting will close September 13th at 4 pm EST
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.