About the role
Shopify has redefined commerce, raising the standard for how businesses of all sizes operate, market and sell their products and services. With over 600,000 merchants in more than 175 different countries, powered by the most creative platform on the market, we continue to grow rapidly while constantly looking for new ways to impact and disrupt markets.
We are looking for someone to join our financial solutions team as a Growth Marketing Manager for Shopify Capital. You have a passion for marketing, are data-driven, and can craft and execute a vision for growth. You are also passionate about adoption, retention and know how to drive impact in the funnel.
You'll need to have:
- Growth mindset, high-energy, engaged, and proactive.
- Experience in growth marketing or product management roles.
- Experience in developing comprehensive growth experiments, A/B testing in order to drive results.
- Comfortable with working with large sets of data and extracting insights from complex data sets.
- Knowledge and experience in core marketing channels, such as: Email, social, in-app notification, etc.
- Ability to develop strategic marketing programs in order to drive product growth.
- Ability to work with discipline experts (Commercial, Product, UX, Data, Engineering, RnD).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- A deep understanding of marketing B2B and B2B2C SaaS products.
It'd be great if you had:
- A “get shit done” attitude.
- Experience working in a tech company focused on commerce.
- Experience using Shopify or other ecommerce platforms.
You'll get to do things like:
- Strategy development: Brainstorming growth ideas with the growth and product teams - Defining and guiding the short term and long term product growth roadmap - Helping craft customer journeys to improve customer experience for all our key segments
- End to end experiment development: Identifying the vision and goals for each experiment and product features - Analyzing results, articulating insights in order to develop further experiments or product features - Project management of experiments ensuring timely turnaround and relevant feedback loops - Living and breathing segmentation and experimentation - Working and communicating with partners from multiple disciplines IE: designers, developers, and marketers. You get to be a teammate, coach, and referee all-in-one
Here's how to apply:
If you're interested in this position please click "Apply Now" and we'll be in touch with you. Please make out your cover letter to Lindsay and let us know why you're passionate about working at Shopify.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding fresh perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
|Merchant Revenue Accelerator (Search Engine Marketing)||Marketing and Communications||Toronto, Canada|
|Content and Localization Manager, Brazilian Portuguese||Marketing and Communications||Toronto, Canada|
|Data and Marketing Technology Operations Lead||Marketing and Communications||Toronto, Canada|