About the role
We like to say that Shopify is like a rocket ship- we’re going far and we’re going fast! We’re in a period of amazing growth and further global expansion. We are looking for a passionate Talent professional who has experience working within Mobility and and who exudes a natural curiosity around all facets of Mobility - on a global scale.
Our current Mobility Team is made up of master problem solvers and constant learners. Strong partnership with internal teams and leaders allow us to develop and offer top notch and innovative mobility programs. The Mobility Lead will join our existing team to help advocate for continuous program improvement, influence our ongoing global build out and coach the mobility team members. It’s going to be a big year, and we need a strong leader to help us further expand our Mobility program.
What you'll be focused on:
- Pairing your industry expertise with creativity to support and maintain Shopify’s Mobility program vision, strategy and design
- Partnering with and guiding our incredible mobility team with any program changes and roll outs
- Supporting and informing our ongoing global initiatives
- Providing leadership, inspiration, and day to day support to a strong team of mobility professionals
- Maintaining strong partnerships with our leadership and internal teams to keep our programs successfully evolving and adapting to what Shopify needs the most
- Keeping a “pulse” on the international landscape to maintain a leading-edge program. This may include providing advice in identifying any program improvement recommendations to address compliance issues and/or program gaps.
- Managing service levels/escalations with all Mobility vendors (immigration, tax, relocation, etc.)
What we're looking for...
- Ability to think outside the box and bring creative ways to level up Mobility at Shopify
- Keen to grow and develop in this function by broadening skills in a lead role
- Problem solver, with ability to accurately identify issues, explore various options, and drive optimal solutions
- Passion for the employee experience (experience as an expat or assignee would be awesome)
- Passion for continuous learning - going above and beyond to stay on top of mobility trends and regulations.
- Thrive in an ever-changing environment
If you're interested in helping to shape the future of commerce through this exciting Mobility Lead role, click the "Apply now" button to submit your application!
|Senior Internal Communications Strategist (based in Ottawa)||HR and Culture||Toronto, Canada|
|Mobility Specialist||HR and Culture||Toronto, Canada|
|Relationship Manager - Intern Program||HR and Culture||Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto, Waterloo|
|Compensation Analyst||HR and Culture||Toronto, Canada|
|Writer||HR and Culture||Toronto, Canada|