About the role
We're looking for someone with a deep sense of curiosity and a desire to solve problems to join our Paid Search team. As the Performance Marketing Specialist, you'll be responsible for planning, managing, and optimizing our PPC marketing campaigns across multiple platforms and making them a success.
- Experience with PPC and SEM platforms: Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Kenshoo, Marin and Search Ads 360
- Experience using Google Analytics with Mode and Tableau reporting tools as a bonus
- Knowledge of PPC/SEM trends and technologies and an understanding of recent trends in the field
- Basic SEO knowledge and strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- The ability to embrace uncertainty and run with risks
- The ability to learn new industries and business types quickly and apply this knowledge to online marketing initiatives
- Proven track record in managing large, complex search media campaigns across multiple markets
- Exercise a data over intuition mindset and be able to extrapolate actionable insights across multiple reporting sources
- Implement and manage PPC campaigns across a variety of Search engines
- Monitor and analyze the performance of global campaigns, ensuring their continued growth and optimization
- Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management
- Continually monitor, revise, and optimize ad copy as necessary and provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates
- Ideate and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, remarketing and more
- Support the generation of net new paid search campaigns, verticals and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve organic and overall search performance
- Drive continuous team improvement and implementation of best practices through all paid channels
- A/B split testing ad copy and landing pages
- Collaborate with the product line and marketing service lines ensuring there is alignment of messaging and goals
Nice to have:
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certification
- Experience using Shopify or any ‘like’ eCommerce platforms
The posting will expires on the 30th of November.
Shopify is now permanently remote, and working towards a future that is digital by default. Learn more about what this can mean for you.
Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity & inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities. Please take a look at our Sustainability Reports to learn more about Shopify’s commitments to our communities, and our planet.
At Shopify, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying.