About the role
Shopify is looking for someone to join our team with the aim of growing Shopify’s in-market presence and developing a strategy for our growing partnership program in France. You will need to be product-minded, and have strong business development skills to grow our partner ecosystem of web designers, developers, consultants, app developers and marketers. Our partners play a critical role in Shopify's mission to make commerce better for everyone, everywhere.
What you’ll be working on:
- Building relationships with our top existing partners and giving them the tools they need to help Shopify merchants grow their businesses
- Helping to generate new partner leads through top of funnel marketing initiatives to increase awareness of the Shopify partner program
- Aligning with our top partners to understand merchant challenges and localization needs and sharing this feedback with our product teams
- Coordinating and hosting merchant and partner centric meetups
- Working with Shopify’s local and global ecosystem partners that generate value for our merchants in France
- Developing our resource center for our French partners with localized content (e.g. through webinars, our partner blog)
Requirements for the role:
- Hustle, and lots of it!
- Strong understanding of the France e-commerce or retail landscape (e.g. retail, payments, logistics, agency)
- Experience in partner management, sales, channel partnerships, business development either in an agency or product company
- Comfortable with analytics and making data informed decisions
- Adaptability in a rapidly growing, constantly changing environment
- Proficient in French and English (both written and oral)
- Entrepreneurial mind; if you’ve started a business of your own before that would be great!
- Experience using any of the following tools: Tableau, Zendesk, Salesforce, Github, Hubspot and Mode. Not to worry if some of this tech is new to you - we provide great on the job training.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. Julia is looking forward to reading your application!