About the role
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to work closely with teams of developers, UX, research, and data scientists to ship simple solutions for complex problems. Your goal is to deliver powerful features that strengthen Shopify’s position as the easiest and fastest place to run a business.
You'll be joining a team of talented, driven and highly collaborative people. Your colleagues on the product team are people who have founded companies, developed successful products from scratch, and have established track records of getting shit done.
What will I be doing?
- Define and guide long term product strategy
- Identify merchant problems and turn those insights into products that delight merchants and their customers
- Work with teams on small, fast iterative projects to execute the product strategy and the vision
- Collaborate with designers, developers, marketers, and merchants. You get to be a team player, coach, and referee all-in-one
- Define measurable success metrics, and drive alignment for all product efforts to meet those metrics
- Define and run data driven experiments
- Live and breathe segmentation. We have a lot of merchants and they aren’t all the same
- Communicate and collaborate with various stakeholders from multiple disciplines
What experience do I need?
- An entrepreneurial mindset. You must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in chaos, and getting shit done
- Strong experience managing products. The job title doesn’t matter as long as you have hands-on experience creating and leading tech products
- A strong growth mindset
- Great communication skills
- We love to see experience founding and running your own company, building your own products from scratch or building and growing a SaaS product
What do we offer?
- Flourish in a culture of trust and ownership.
- Speak English in an office with people off 30 nationalities.
- Work in an international company with offices in Vilnius, Berlin, Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto and Shenzhen.
- Experience Town Hall, a weekly gathering of Shopifolk (both in office and remote!) to share context, experiences, and updates with all of Shopify.
- Enjoy flexible working hours and a competitive compensation package (including equity, benefits, and perks).
- Benefit from a lifestyle spending account - a budget you can spend on a variety of things to help your life run smoothly, including wellness, transportation, and family care related expenses.
- Bountiful professional growth opportunities, such as training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.
- Delicious lunches provided daily, the best tech needed for you job, and relocation packages if required.
- Rewarding company wide events - team building day events, offsites, and summits.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. Juste is looking forward to reading your application.
Closing Date: November 14th at 9am CEST
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.