About the role
Shopify is the world’s leading cloud-based, multi-channel commerce platform. Over 820,000+ businesses in over 175 countries use Shopify to design, set up, and manage their stores across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, social media, marketplaces, and brick-and-mortar locations. The platform provides merchants with a powerful back-office and a single view of their business. Shopify was engineered for reliability and scale, making enterprise-level technology available to businesses of all sizes.
Shopify’s Channels product line is focused on developing solutions to build a merchant’s multi-channel offering to its customers, wherever they are - whether it be through online stores, physical retail stores, marketing technology, or partnering with leading platforms to reach millions of people with commerce. Our focus is on product innovation, new experiences, and driving sales and marketing capabilities deeply rooted in helping our merchants grow.
As Shopify continues to grow, we’re looking for a passionate Product Management leader to help drive product development and strategy in the Multi-Channel team in Toronto, encompassing new marketing technology and integrations that connect merchants to partners like Instagram, Google, Facebook, Amazon and others, measure results and guide our customers in their multi-channel journey. The Senior Product Lead will lead a group of product managers and their teams in concert with our Engineering and UX leaders, as well as collaborate with internal teams and our merchants, to decide what products we build and why we build them.
You'll be doing things like:
- Manage product teams to plan, execute and drive industry leading product strategy across multiple product teams at Shopify
- Work collaboratively with UX and Engineering teams on a day-to-day basis to drive results
- Work closely with the Partnerships team on prospecting and executing product partnerships that drive merchant value and optimize reach
- Help establish and develop products with external partner product and development teams
- Continue to hire and nurture top talent for the product teams and the Toronto office broadly
- Learn the context and evolution of Channels’ products at Shopify and develop an informed strategic direction for its future
- Collaborate with designers, developers, marketers, and customers
You'll need to have:
- Experience managing products from inception to launch
- A history of growing and managing product managers
- Experience with multi-channel commerce, marketing, and marketing technology
- Previous ownership building solutions to customer problems that operate at enormous scale
- An entrepreneurial mindset. You must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in ambiguity, and getting the work done
Please note this posting will close on November 22nd at 5pm EDT.
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
|Senior Product Manager, Multi-Channel||Product Management||Toronto, Canada|
|Product Manager - Data Science & Engineering||Product Management||Toronto, Canada|
|Senior Product Manager - Data - Shopify Fulfillment Network||Product Management||Ottawa, Toronto|