What trends should you pay attention to in order to boost your clients’ sales this year? We asked UX designers, agency owners, and ecommerce experts for their predictions. Learn how mobile conversions, increased interactions, and new technology will shape the way we look at ecommerce in 2019.
26 search results for “Kurt Elster”
What good is your online portfolio if your prospects never end up reaching out to you? That’s where a solid contact page comes in.
Learn how to transform your standard contact page into the most valuable part of your website, and discover how to start using it to land new clients today.
We've already predicted how the web will evolve in the next 12 months — but what about ecommerce?
We quizzed some of the brightest minds in ecommerce to forecast the biggest trends. Follow these exciting developments, and you will boost your sales in 2017.
In this article, you'll learn:
- What industry experts see for the coming year
- How personalization, augmented reality, and mobile ecommerce design will play out in 2017
- What resources you should be reading and watching
Social media presents an opportunity for your web design and development business to increase brand awareness, reach new clients, and build valuable relationships with existing clients or other experts in your industry. We’ve provided some tips that will help you embrace all that social can do for your business.
In this article you'll find:
- 11 social media tips that you can start using today.
- Strategies for using social media to benefit clout, community & conversations, content, and conversions.
- Real examples from Shopify Partners using social media to grow their businesses.
If you’ve worked with a client and want to know about their experience working with you, asking for their feedback is important.
With just a few simple steps, you can turn these pieces of customer feedback into powerful testimonials that support the benefits of your services, and directly address objections that future customers may raise.
In this blog post, you'll learn:
- Why and how testimonials help your business
- What questions you ask to get a testimonial from a client
- The difference between a strong testimonial, and a weak one
- How to get the best possible — results focused — testimonial
At some point, every web design freelancer or agency encounters challenges in their search for clients. It could be that you're having trouble finding your first client, you're struggling to maintain a steady flow of clients, or maybe you're looking for more qualified leads. Regardless of which scenario you fall under, we've put together the ultimate guide to help you score more web design clients.
In this article you will find:
- 6 strategies you can use to find web design clients.
- Best practices when using each of these strategies with real-world examples.
- Various resources to help you in your search for clients.