UI patterns help expedite both the design and development processes, and can help ecommerce site designers build faster. In this article, learn about 12 useful ecommerce UI patterns and the libraries where you can find them.
6 search results for “Sean McGowan”
The design of wholesale stores requires a different approach than a 'standard' ecommerce experience. Users shopping on wholesales sites have a different set of needs and expectations than a typical shopper.
In this article, you'll learn:
- What makes wholesale shoppers different
- How these differentiators translate into your web design
- How to improve the user experience of wholesale websites
Augmented reality is no longer a futuristic possibility—it’s here. Learn how to design for AR, the best practices you should know, and how to get the most out of this powerful technology.
While Shopify developers and designers have excelled in recognizing and adopting tech trends, like AR and VR, there are still emerging technologies that are ripe for integration with Shopify — chief among them is the Internet of Things, or IoT. IoT’s inevitable role in ecommerce creates an enormous opportunity for Shopify developers to harness this technology for their clients.
In this article you'll learn:
- What IoT is.
- Four use cases of IoT and how ecommerce companies have capitalized on the technology.
- How Shopify developers can begin to innovate within this new frontier.
To iron out a process or streamline a workflow, you need to test it. One of the best ways to test and optimize the processes you design is through process mapping.
In this article, you will learn:
- What process mapping consists of
- How to conduct a process mapping exercise
- How process mapping can help you build smoother user flows
Are you keeping up with the latest UX trends? Have you heard of a UX writer and are you up to speed with the impact this role can have on your website or app?
In this post you will learn:
- What exactly a UX writer is and why Amazon, PayPal, and Google are hiring for this role
- The impact a UX writer can have on improving usability and content consistency of your website or app
- Whether you need to hire for this or if you can staff internally