At 18 years old, Christoph Filgertshofer is a successful affiliate marketer, instructor, and store owner in Germany. Learn how Christoph embraces both the wins and the failures in his entrepreneurial journey to teach German merchants and partners how to build their own successful businesses.
7 search results for “Yasmin Alameddine”
Starting an educational YouTube channel can help you connect with your audience and grow your business. Learn more about the four steps needed to create a successful educational channel.
Affiliate marketing is a buzzword that seems to be everywhere—from Instagram sponsored #ads to your favorite blogs. But affiliate marketing isn't limited to celebrities and those with millions of followers—there’s plenty of opportunity for you to get involved with Shopify's Affiliate Program.
In this article, we cover:
- The ins and outs of the Shopify Affiliate Program
- What we're looking for in an applicant
- Current successful Shopify Affiliates
Growing up in Tunisia, Mohamed had to hustle to make ends meet. Today, he is a successful digital marketing educator. Along the way, he's learned valuable lessons about how to provide excellent resources to his audience and connect with his students.
In this article you will learn:
- How Mohamed got started in digital marketing
- What success Mohamed found working with Shopify
- Five important lessons he has learned as an educator
Some people think search engine optimization (SEO) is based on magical, hard-to-understand algorithms. They think the only way to succeed in SEO is to either hire an agency to do it for them, or to use black-hat methods like keyword stuffing, scraping, or cloaking.
With this in mind, we have selected the top four SEO myths that tend to trip marketers up. In this article, you’ll learn:
- How to improve your search engine ranking using content, keywords, collaborations, and domain names
- Why building an optimization process that works for the long-term is essential
- The importance of providing value to your target audience
A content strategy is crucial to your business whether you are an affiliate, agency-owner, freelancer, or marketer. It will allow you to clearly define the process, timeline, and stakeholders needed to coordinate, create, and distribute your content.
In this article, we’ll cover:
- How to not fall into the content trap.
- Why a content strategy can add value to your business and target audience.
- Expert advice from Shopify’s content-obsessed partners, affiliates, and app developers.
Time is money for small business owners, freelancers, and agencies. These entrepreneurs are predominantly focused on sales and scaling their business — therefore content built around generating leads is the most impactful form of marketing they can invest in. With this in mind, we’ve compiled a list of tips on how to create content that will generate leads to keep your business growing..
In this article we’ll cover:
- How to develop and distribute valuable, targeted content.
- Why maintaining a strong content strategy across all channels is essential to lead generation.
- The importance of using clear calls-to-action in all content.