The world’s leading home furnishing brands trust Shopify Plus to scale their business.
Warehousing and shipping
Connect your tools in one place.
The more systems your business relies on, the less efficient your processes can get. Streamline your supply-chain and fulfilment operations right in Shopify for fast shipments and happy customers.
- Connect your business tools in Shopify through robust APIs
- Integrate your orders, inventory, shipping, and resource planning
- Sync in real time across multiple channels, suppliers, and fulfillment locations
Multi-channel and payments
Sell everywhere your customers buy.
For big-ticket purchases, offer your customers flexible payment plans with integrations like Partial.ly. Or connect a third-party provider through the Shopify Sales Channel SDK.
- Accept instant purchases through Amazon, Facebook, and eBay
- Feature your decor through a shoppable Instagram feed
- Enable payment providers like Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, or Shop Pay’s one-click confirmation
The flexibility Shopify Plus provides across mobile, desktop, and third-party apps has allowed Brooklinen to grow from a Kickstarter campaign to the largest bedding brand in the D2C space.Rich FulopFounder and CEO, Brooklinen
Add your personal touch.
Deliver the highly personalized purchase process that customers crave in every digital experience. All on a responsive store that looks great on any device.
- Automated custom discounts and shipping rates
- Gift wrapping options
- Bundled collections and recommended products
- Fully customizable themes optimized for conversion
Immersive shopping experiences. Online and off.
Engage your customers’ senses with layered shopping experiences that go beyond your online store and truly bring your brand to life. Power pop-up shops, brick-and-mortar locations, and product drops with Shopify Point of Sale and retail hardware solutions. And sync products, inventory, and customer data across all your locations for a global view of your business.
Shopify Plus allowed us to focus on our images and text, not the technology. Technology shouldn’t be a barrier. We’re now free to channel energy into our business since we’re no longer worried about site stuff.Dan BlackCo-founder, black + blum