Describe your brand in one word. Enter it into the shop name generator.
Instant brand-names with Shopify’s store name generator.
Use Shopify's education name generator to search for business names and check domain availability instantly.
Get the domain name that fits your education store and your personality (before someone else does).
Hop out of the brand name generator and into your free 14-day trial.
The education business name generator provides instant suggestions in three simple steps:
- Think of a word that best describes your education brand
- Enter it into the name generator field
- Click on the “Generate names” button
All done! Now you have 100 possible business names to select from or use as inspiration.
When it comes to education business names, it’s all about authenticity. What type of education are you offering? Are your instructors specialized? What sets you apart from your competitors? Consider the type of experience you’re selling and who your students will be. In general, successful education names are:
- Universal: this means the brand name makes sense across different languages
- Easy to pronounce: you want your education brand name to be easy to find and remember
- Non-specific: if you have a vision of expanding your education business, you may want to ensure your brand name isn’t too specific so you can include other products or services
These days business names are as diverse as the products and services themselves. Shopify’s free name generator is here to help inspire a creative and unique name for your business.
Catchy education names are original, fresh, and memorable. As you brainstorm a name, consider employing these methods to inject a little fun into it:
- Alliterate (e.g. Deepwater Diving Diploma)
- Use acronyms (e.g. WMI - World Mathematics Institute)
- Rhyme (e.g. Safety Stop Workshops)
- Abbreviate (e.g. All Pros Driver’s Ed.)
You can search words in Shopify’s free business name generator tool, but here are some examples of creative words to include in an education name:
- Pluto (Pluto Studies Inc.)
- Jasper (Jasper Diplomas)
- Hexagon (Hexagon Management Workshops)
- Emerald (Emerald Institute)
- Summit (Summit Training Ltd.)
- Avenue (Avenue Communications Certifications)
Yes. The education company name generator tool from Shopify is free to use for all businesses and entrepreneurs. You can run as many searches as you like!
A lot of educational institutions are named after their founders, prominent political figures, or geographical location. Naming your education business is highly dependent on the type of education you’re offering and where you’re offering it.
Here are a few examples of existing educational institutions or businesses to help spark your inspiration:
- Global Training Centre
- Essential Skills Group
- National Safety Council
- Harvard University
- University of Cambridge
- Global Knowledge