Describe your brand in one word. Enter it into the shop name generator.
Instant brand-names with Shopify’s store name generator.
Use Shopify's marketing name generator to search for business names and check domain availability instantly.
Get the domain name that fits your marketing store and your personality (before someone else does).
Hop out of the brand name generator and into your free 14-day trial.
The marketing name generator provides instant suggestions in three simple steps: 1. Think of a word that best describes your marketing brand 2. Enter it into the name generator field 3. Click on the "Generate names" button
And that’s it! You now have 100 possibilities to select from or use as inspiration.
When it comes to marketing company names, it’s all about authenticity. What sets you apart from other marketing companies? Do you have any special skills or serve a unique client group? Consider who your ideal clients will be. In general, successful marketing business names are:
- Universal: this means the brand name makes sense across different languages
- Easy to pronounce: you want your marketing name to be easy to find and remember
- Non-specific: if you have a vision of expanding your marketing company, you may want to ensure your name isn’t too specific so you can include other products or services
These days, business names are as diverse as the products and services themselves. Shopify’s free name generator is here to help inspire a creative and unique name for your business.
Good marketing company names are original, fresh, and memorable. As you brainstorm a name, consider employing these methods to inject a little catchiness into it:
- Alliterate (e.g. Matrix Marketing)
- Use acronyms (e.g. JSM - Janice Smith Marketing)
- Rhyme (e.g. Line & Design Marketing)
- Abbreviate (e.g. The Growth Co.)
You can search words in Shopify’s free business name generator tool, but here are some examples of creative words to include in a marketing name:
- Hexagon (Hexagon Marketing)
- Fox (FoxTail Advertising)
- Studio (Studio 88 Marketing)
- Lux (CreateLux Digital)
- Swerve (Swerve Marketing Solutions)
- Loft (Loft Media)
Yes. The marketing name generator tool from Shopify is free to use for all businesses and entrepreneurs. You can run as many searches as you like!
Some popular marketing companies are named after their founders, but remember, the best business names are authentic. That means knowing what type of experience you’re offering your clients and coming up with a name that reflects that. Here are some influential marketing companies for inspiration:
- Digital Silk
- Brass Ideas Advertising
- Response Marketing
- Simple Story
- E29 Marketing
The names generated above are examples only and may be used by other businesses or subject to third-party rights. By using them, you agree to these Terms.