Enter a word that you want your slogan to include
Capture more customers with a great brand recall. Whether you need a catchy slogan for advertising or as a tagline for your business, our slogan generator will help you come up with the best ideas. In an overcrowded market, a creative and unique business slogan can be the difference maker.
Simply enter a term that describes your business, and get up to 1,000 relevant slogans for free.
Our free slogan maker generates hundreds of possible slogans in one click. You can select one for your business or use them to inspire your own.
All it takes is three quick steps:
- 1. Pick a word that best represents your brand
- 2. Type it in the slogan generator field above
- 3. Hit the “generate slogans” button
The slogan generator is free for everyone. Use the slogan generator to come up with a catchy and memorable slogan for your business. Make sure you let others know about the free slogan generator offered by Shopify.
When you think of amazing slogans, which brands come to mind? Some of the most popular brand slogans that have stood the test of time are:
- - Just do it (Nike)
- - Finger lickin’ good (KFC)
- - For everything else, there’s MasterCard (MasterCard)
- - Eat fresh (Subway)
- - Save money. Live better. (Walmart)
- - Have a break. Have a KitKat. (KitKat)
- - Red Bull gives you wings (Red Bull)
- - A diamond is forever (De Beers)
- - Imagination at work (General Electric)
A business slogan is a tagline that describes and represents a brand. A slogan captures a brand’s personality, values, ideology, and mission – all in few, carefully selected words.
Because it’s one of the first impressions businesses make on consumers and a key component of a brand’s image, it’s important to get it right.
An effective and powerful slogan catches the attention of customers, which helps to create brand awareness and drive better brand recall.
There are alternatives to paying for someone to create a slogan for you. Here are some ways to make your own at zero cost.
Brainstorm with your team, family, friends or even current customers. No one understands your business better than you. Gather your community and spend some time together conjuring up ideas. Think of words, feelings or sayings that could represent your business.
Next, use our free slogan generator! Enter words that came up in your brainstorm and workshop your ideas until you find something that sticks. Although you may not find your perfect slogan from the free generator, you’re likely to find some new ideas or inspiration that can help you find your ideal phrase.
To get your creative juices flowing, here are some tips on how to write a catchy slogan with examples from real (and famous) brands.
- - Play on a popular phrase (Adidas: Impossible is nothing)
- - Keep it short and punchy (Apple: Think different)
- - Use onomatopoeia (Mazda: Zoom Zoom)
- - Include your brand’s name (Dunkin’ Donuts: America runs on Dunkin’)
- - Aim to inspire (L’Oreal: Because you’re worth it)
- - Make it rhyme (Motorola: Hello Moto)
- - Ask a question (California Milk Processor Board: Got milk?)
- - Use words that elicit joy (Disneyland: The happiest place on Earth)
- - Challenge your readers (Lay’s: Betcha can’t just eat one)
- - Adopt a phrase associated with a problem your business solves (Verizon: Can you hear me now?)